2lbs and 2 inches

So I decided to measure my waist yesterday, I knew I lost all muscle tone (wait did I have any?). So Low and behold I have gained two inches in my waist. I at first lost two pounds, then gained them and lost them. So those two pounds are eluding me, which I don't mind. Oh the joy's of showing early. Someone even said yesterday "you're showing?!", um yes, thank you for pointint that out. So it has begun. I am not even officially 7wks along and I'm showing. I was in maternity clothes with the last two by 9wks. I guess this one is stepping it up a bit. It isn't just the waist either, I'm bigger up to the rib cage. So I don't look just fat, but pregnant.

Oh the joys of number 6?

I had Lindsey take a picture....this is in maternity clothes. I look bigger than the 2inches. That is only in the waist, mind you. UGH! I haven't had a flat tummy since Lindsey. LOL!


6w6d #6

Comments

Tami said…
Embrace it! You are beautiful! Enjoy all the cookies, etc until you have this baby, and then get back on the band wagon for losing weight. I am excited for you!
Robin said…
Aw! Cute!
Marilee said…
I remember how big you were with Bryan. Man, your babies like to show they are "on the way". It's okay though, pregnant ladies always look cute.
Bridget said…
cute!!!..i want a baby now...maybe theres more then one in there!! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil