My Dad came for a visit!









My Dad called Wednesday and asked if we were going to be in town. I had jsut a few hours earlier told my SIL that I was thinking about going camping with them, but changed my mind. So I WAS going to be in town. It was great to see him. He came in Friday night and left this morning (Sunday). When he called and said he was going to come into town, he made my week! I don't get to see him much or even talk to him. It was fabulous to see him!





Yesterday we went into the canyon for a picnic. It was great fun. My kids LOVED having their grandpa here. And, it was great to have my DAD here. I don't really know how to put into words the feelings I feel by having my Dad take the time to visit. I hope HE had a good time too getting to know his grandkids better. One of my girls already asked when they get to see grandpa again.






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil