Thirteen Years Ago








Thirteen years ago yesterday I was married to Scott in the Dallas Texas Temple. Sorry this is a picture of a picture I believe. I had no idea what the next 13yrs would bring. We have lived in four different states and have five kids. Things have changed a lot.




Our love has changed a lot too. I never in a million years thought I would be able to say I love him MORE today than I did 13 years ago. It is an amazing thing that happens. We go through struggles and trials and love grows? Well, that is what happened to us. I marvel at it each day. It is truely and miracle that I love him MORE today than yesterday. I thank my Heavenly Father for him each day. I am so blessed to have this man in my life.


















Do you see how he has the advantage here? UH
HU! I had cake IN MY NOSE!!!!!!!!! Okay he still has the height advantage (gee go figure) and can kick my tail in Marshmellow wars and anything physical. Oh and anything intellectual...but I try! He is by far my superior, I married UP. I like to think he thinks he did too.


------------------------------------->>>


On our wedding day (to the right) we watched our cake like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It was rather comical AFTERWARDS but goodness it was nearver wracking there for a while. That was the least of our worries. We have dealt with some serious stuff. And I think the most serious is to come. We have five kids to yet be teenagers (4 of them girls). Oh boy we've had it easy!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil