UGH!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry this is a venting post

I HATE being pregnant! Hate hate hate hate it! The issues I tend to have are occuring faster this time around. Which of course I'm not pleased about! The light headedness is here to stay (usually the 3rd trimester) and along with it are the dang varicose veins. They make me feel like my insides are falling out and tons of pressure. The treatment for them, causes other issues. UGH!!!!! I am trying an herb I read about and hope that helps. So for the past little while I have been laying down on my left side as much as I can. Modified bed rest, is what my doctors in the past called it. I have only had one bought of sciatica, Hallelujah!

As you can imagine with all the laying down I have done in the past 4 months, my house has become a disaster. My kids and husband seemed to do half jobs here and there, which didn't keep things up. I did half jobs too. Then when my vomitting subsided (I'm too chicken to try without the unisom), that stopped and it was back on me. Now, I have to have to have their whole help again. I have become snappy and jumpy which I HATE! WHat has me in a poor mood today is Scott actually called me on it. "Shelley, I have noticed you have been yelling more and more. How are we to expect the kids to not yell if you are yelling at them all the time?" I felt about a millimeter tall. Instead of saying, "you're right" I got defensive. Ended up yelling at him! NICE!!!!!!! Made my daughter cry because she heard it!

So today I feel like I am total failure even though I know I'm not. Today just sucks and it isn't even 9am yet. I have about 80lbs of laundry to do, Scott wore "recycled" underclothes today. Nice! I'm out of lunch foods for the girls and cereal. I'm tired of the disaster and want to clean it all! I'm in severe pain being up for 30 minutes at a time. I need to suck it up and get something done, pain or not. Hopefully the white oak bark will help!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for posting a woe is me post. I know many people have it worse or are wanting to be pregnant! I feel better having written things down. I may come back and delete this post later. Sigh!

Comments

Katie said…
Hey Shelly- Hang in there. If you need some help PLEASE call me!! I am more than willing to come help however I can! Just remember in the end you will have a beautiful baby straight from our Father-in-Heaven. Trust me once you hold that baby in your arms it will all be worth it!!
I wish I lived closer so that I could help. I feel your pain totally with the sickness stuff. I am sick all but month 5 of pregnancy. I lose 10-15 pounds in the first 12 weeks and never gain it back. Too bad I can't get pregnant to lose the weight without a baby involved. For sure it gets harder with each child, even with 4 the last one was very hard on my body. Hang in there, I will keep you in my prayers.
Marilee said…
Call me too, silly! What have you got going on tomorrow afternoon? I can come and help clean/laundry Wednesday after I drop Jacob to Kindergarten--call me!
Tami said…
You do have a great attitude, it is healthy to vent. I hear all the things that you know. You know you are a great mom and you know that it is the sickness that is causing all this. Heavenly Father helped you to get this baby here, he will help you make it through the pregnancy. After all, everyone is still alive, right? :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil