Verdict is in!

Here's a story problem for you....

The Jackson Family has four girls and one boy, Come the new year this will change there will be a total of six but with 5 of one and only one of the other. What is the new baby?


You guessed it, I am having a GIRL! Of course this throws a small wrench in things. Where do we put her? We have 5 bedrooms and will have 6 kids, 5 girls and one boy. The two girls rooms are filled to over flowing now. Bryan's room is the only one with room. SO, for a while we will have to bunk up a girl and boy. I have two girls already ready to fight for that. LOL! I don't think they realize what that means.

The best part of all of this is she has all the right things in the right place, everything seems perfect. She is a bit stubborn and unwilling to show everything in a timely fashion or in a "normal" order. She is breach and all curled up in a ball. Tight and facing my spine. Hard to get a good view of her face, no profile view either. SHe was free with her hands moving all in front of herself. Great views of her legs too. As far as what she will look like, well, that is obvious, just like the other four I'm sure.

I was hoping for a playmate for Bryan, and he will have one for a while, but she will eventually not be so "fun" for him. She will look up to him and have crushes on ALL of his friends. I'm sure she will be an annoyance to him, yet he will protect her and love her in his own ways.

Now, on the name search! Wouldn't think we had any left, huh? Life is GOOD!

Comments

Robin said…
Yay Shelley! How exciting! For what it's worth, I TOTALLY don't think it's weird to put a boy and girl together. It will just be the "little kid" room. Yeah, you;ll have different toys in there, but who cares! I am so planning on doing that with my 2 when we move.
The Crook Book said…
I am so excited for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil