He or she?

I am posting this mostly to draw my chicken friends to. I want to see if anyone has an educated guess on if this is a Roo or a Hen. It is about 7wks old. A heritage bird. Mom is a black sexlink but not sure what dad was. That is all the info I have.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Editted to add two more pictures. Inky is with the smaller chicks in the other pictures. Here are two with him and two different easter eggers. The feet are the same size as the one in the door of the brooder. They are approximately a week apart maybe a week and half. I don't know for sure. I guess it could even be two weeks. ???


 

 
and yes that silly chick pooped on my dogs pillow. The cat sprayed it already, so I guess it is covered now. :(

Comments

Marilee said…
If you want to know a really interesting FACT.....I have met a hen that is now a rooster!! Yep, no lying! And coincidently this hen is the mother and the father of its chick. That poor chick needs some serious therapy. It's TRUE--CRAZY!!

So maybe your hen is changing (and not just cross dressing). Hee! Hee!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil