Love notes

I was reading somewhere last night about love notes. I have found myself knitpicking and realized the best way to stop ws to sit down and write a not to my husband. That is what I did last night. I sat down and wrote him a sweet "why I love you" note. And you know what? I feel better. I left it on his pillow, he didn't say anything about it, but I know he read it. I hope he felt the love I have for him. He has given me so mcuh and I am so bless to have a dear husband that loves and adores me.

When I look in his eyes, I see the same person I did when I knelt across the alter 11.5yrs ago. His eyes are just as bright and loving. He has those gorgeous puppy dog eyes that can make me melt. He still makes me melt!

I love yo Scott!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil