Special request

I contacted a seller on Ebay about MODEST Barbie clothes and she set up a special acution for me. I WISH I would have talked to her about price and a BUY IT NOW so I could get it. INstead she started it at $.99 and made it go for 24hrs. I bid $5.01 and by this morning the bidding was WAY out of my price range! The clothes she picked were great...about as modest as you could get for Barbie. So now with 11hrs left the clothes are at $21 with $5.45 shipping!!! She included a gorgeous Christmas dress...I'm sure that is the big seller. I am jsut so bummed! It even says in the auction that it was a special request. TOO BAD it was an auction! I will miss out on this modest lot!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi,

Just wanted to leave a comment - I got to your blog from google - I googled "modest barbie clothes".

I recently had the occasion to buy Barbie clothes. . . I was appalled, to tell the truth. What was available for Barbie in my local store was. . . well, sleazy. In talking with other moms I discovered that many of them share this view. I ended up sewing a Barbie dress.

So I started to wonder what's out there - and it appears, not much! (Google normally gives thousands of responses for anything you look up, and I only got 39, and almost all duplicates.) Probably the reason you were outbid on ebay.


WRC

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil