Time to think of the possitive

I am really in a bad mood and am crying. The only thing I can think of to make it go away is to sit here and write the things I am thankful for.

My two little girls that just came in to tell me what their little brothe was doing. The joy they get from simple things. "he's sucking on a straw"

Knowing that we AREN'T starving even when THEY think they are. We have more than enough food. Our needs are met. We have a comfortable home in a beautiful location. Gorgeous view from my kitchen.

I find peace in Heavenly Father's creations. What a joy it is to know that we have a Heavenly Father that loves his Children so much that he has created a world full of beauty. If the Earth is so beautiful what is the Celestial Kingdom like? Seems like it would be beyond our comprehension. I have live in Maui and have seen some absolutely magnificant places and things there....I jsut can't even imagine the enormity of the beauty in the Celestial world.

Knowing we have a living prophet ont he Earth. WHat a gift that is! To have modern day revelation coming from God. We have a link directly to Him. WOW!!! Looking at PRes. Hinckley and thinking about the life he led of sevice makes ME want to do more. BE useful!

My family, I never imagined I would have five kids. I did however imagine I would have a wonderful husband who loves and adores me. I don't have to wonder IF he loves me. He shows me eachday. I think that is my greatest gift when I am down like this. To knwo I can fall on him. He encourages me to pray and go to my Father in prayer. Even though it seems so hard for me to do. WHY???

My mind wanders so much I can't keep a train of thought. I jsut can't seem to figure out WHY I'm in such a funk I have so much in my life. I need to think on the possitive and look at the simple things. Take a page from my precious children and laugh at the little things like the straw. Laugh when there is lip gloss (BLUE) all over my kids face and look like a clown.

Comments

Tom Bailey said…
Sorry you are feeling so negative. I blog about positive things that might make you feel better.

On the bright side it looks like you have some faith based possibilities to help you as well.

http://sms100.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil