Lagoon 2008

WOW! What a day! I am so tired from yesterday's fun filled adventure. Good thing this isn't a weekly adventure or I just might die of the excitement.
First off, we tie dyed matching shirts the night before we went. Two years ago when we went we had orange tie dyed shirts, this year I chose "Bahama Blue". Each time we have done this people have gawked and thought it was the coolest idea. I think I stole it. Hehehe, not sure who from, so I can't claim the idea. But I think I take the prize for doing it the night before.
Since I haven't seemed to master the blogger picture inserting, I am hoping to insert a slide show at the end.

When we went on so many rides it was awesome. The weather was very accommodating to say the least! Some of the day it was over cast! WOHOO! The lines were great. Only the Log Flume Rattle Snake Rapids were rather long.

My kids seem to me more like me than Scott. They like the spinning and twirly rides. Poor Scott didn't go on very many rides. He was a REALLY good sport though. I think my favorite was the Space Scramble with the younger kids. Katie and Bryan went with me and they are so small it was hard to keep them upright. We went on that one twice. After the first time, Katie squealed "Let's do that one again". I was in shock, she loved it! The second time Journey and Katie went with me. You should have heard Katie scream with delight! She raised her hands and all. I wish I could have recorder her.

Dejah, is the perfect height to enjoy the most rides. She is right where she can still go on the little rides and all the big ones too. Her favorite was the WILD MOUSE. I think her next favorite was the BAT. She is a speedster. Oh she also went on JET STAR 2. I decided that one was NOT for me. Scott took her on that one. When they got off she had a huge smile on her face. Scott said "that one is intense". LOL! Overall, it was a perfect day. Everyone enjoyed the rides and Lagoona Beach.
Oh, one last thing, Scott has REALLY wanted to go on the SKY COASTER. He wanted to, two years ago. I didn't. This year he still wanted to go, I didn't. Guess what? I went! I was so scared and so worried I would wet my pants or worse. For some reason I wasn't worried about throwing up. LOL! This is a ride that they pull you up 150ft and release you and you go swinging down at about 60-70 MPH. The free falling had me so freaked out I didn't want to go!
Anyway, he got his way. I went with him. I closed my eyes when we went into the free fall until we went back up again. At that point I could stand to open my eyes. I enjoyed the swinging part we did....NOT the 150 foot free fall! I'm NOT sure I would do it again or not. I'm too chicken to see the Earth coming up on me. The swinging part was GREAT! Scott wants to do it again in the daylight. We went at 9:45pm. Good thing we only go every 2yrs or so. I have to save up my nerves to do it again.











Comments

Dawn said…
I have had horrible luck posting Photobucket slideshows on Blogger recently. I learned that you can post them straight from Photobucket and they work great!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil