"I'll kick him"

My trip to Wal Mart Saturday night after DH got called back into work was a normal one. Five kids and I wandering the isles hoping not to forget the important items. I needed tortilla chips and turned down the appropriate isle and saw a couple. The couple were playing with eachother...you know how you kick your foot up backwards to kick the person beside you? It was funny to see two people in there 30s doing this. So I said "I'll kick him". They both laughed and the guy looked at me and said "oh, I'd let you kick me! Heck, I'd kick myself if I had a crew like that!" I giggled and went on. I thought to myself "sometimes I should kick myself".

Sometimes I question my sanity about having 5 kids so close together and taking them all out at once. The looks I get sometimes are hilarious! BUT to be completely honest...my kids are so good. They are full of love for eachother even if they are tearing eachothers heads off. They stand up for eachother and protect eachother. They are just good kids! Even when I have to say "no, we aren't buying that" 60 times in a shopping trip or "no you can't have candy" oh the list can go on. BUT I love them and am thankful they are mine. What a gift the impromtu "I la you mama"s are!

Comments

Kate said…
What a fun reflection on motherhood! You're sure lucky! :) *hugs*

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil