Should I feel guilty?

My husband was going to take my daughter, Lindsey rock climbing but changed his mind. he wants to get her a harness first. This of course makes sense. He says he wants to go without her (with a co-worker). Normally that would be fine but he has worked late everynight this week.

I have been having a pity party that I haven't had a break from the kids. I am the type of person who LOVES her kids but needs a break. I have friends who don't want a "girls night out". But boy I live for them. I love Relief Society for that reason but I'm in primary. sigh! I did hang out with a friend last night with all the kids. So the two of us had 11 kids between us....one of which was jsut a neighborhood kid. So I haven't had a break from kids.

So when he said he wanted to go. I was a fence sitter and told him I would think about it. So while Iw as thinking about it he decided NOT to go since I had a hard time making up my mind. Thinking I would be mad. Well, I decided after checking with a friend when she could go do something. She said "tomorrow night works best". So I called hubby back and he said he wasn't goint to go. I told him to go and I would have a GNO tomorrow. He then said "no, I'll jsut come home". I kept trying to get him to go. He DOESN'T do fun things for himself much. Not that I do either, lol! But he can do shopping and stuff without kids...I can't.

So he will be home about 8pm and I feel like it is my fualt he doesn't get to go have "fun". He better not pout either. It is his choice not to go.

Comments

Kate said…
I hope your GNO tomorrow night is a blast! :) I live for them too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil