Time flies ******


I think whomever coined the phrase "Time flies when your having fun" was refering to motherhood. Seems like yesturday my little boy was born. He is now eight months old. He is growing out of the baby stage and is starting to develop "little boyish" characteristics.

Sigh! Where has time gone? What has happened in those 8 months? It hasn't been sleep as he is my first to NOT sleep through the night by 2 months. It HAS been lots of snuggling and cherishing. He is my last child. He is our only boy. He is my sweetest baby. He brings tears to my eyes when I think of him getting older. Before I know it he will be crawling, then walking, going to school, dating, going on a mission. Sigh, slow down time!

then I look at my oldest who turned 8 in Feburary. Seems like she was born yesturday too. Boy Howdy time does fly! And I HAVE been having fun. My five children are a joy to behold. What a gift they are. Their smiles and "I love you"s melt my heart. I am happy to be a mommy!

Comments

Kate said…
Time does fly . . . but aren't we so lucky to have such great memories! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil