Random Vents

I guess I am PMSing. I am just frustrated at a bunch of things.

1st I have jury duty on Monday and my babysitters are all going to be out of town.

2nd I picked 6 buckets (food storage buckets) of apples to make apple sauce and I can't make it.

3rd I found out at 1:30 that my inlaws are coming and my hubby has asked me to have a major cleaning party. Hmmmm...and HE plans to be home at 7pm. They aren't coming over until tomorrow sometime but with Confrence I won't be cleaning tomorrow.

4th My SIL is moving to England and I have been helping her clean (7 hours) past few days. So I've been cleaned out.

5th See #3 and know DH isn't helping at all with any cleaning even while I was helping my SIL. :(

6th I'm trying to get my girls to clean but they are refusing to listen! Well....good thing is Lindsey is listening. She has been a tremendous help.

7th BIL totalled his Jeep Liberty this week....somehow though he was not majorly hurt.

8th Bryan has been teething (has two new teeth) this week and has just wanted MOM!

Hmmmm, I think that is enough. I feel better.

Sorry Jenn, nothing too interesting or clever.

Comments

Kate said…
*hugs* You don't have to be clever or what-not . . . we love you as Shelley . . . and I personally am grateful I know you! *hugs*
I hope your vents (well the reasons behind them) clear up soon! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil