Brazil is again delayed

Just when I think I can get excited something changes. So currently the company in Brazil is checking out other options. So the trip was going to be (for Scott) the 23rd and I would come down on the 5th. They requested three weeks (Scott's company) so Scott could do some developing and allow two weeks for the VISA. We are now less than three weeks away from the time they said they wanted him. I am really hoping this still goes through.

From what I have been told Cluster is "cheap" compared to competitors. So I have hope. Who better to help with a CLuster Product than Cluster themselves. Seems like a no brainer to me. Scott will be between Sao Paulo and Rio. WAY down South. Too bad it will be WINTER there. :)

Comments

Marilee said…
I hope you can still go!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil