Wow!

I NOW have air conditioning in my suburban! It had been making noise when we bought it. They told us they had gotten it checked over and over and no one could say what was wrong with it. It took my friend Steve only a few minutes looking at it one day to see there was NO belt! I guess what happened was that the belt was slowly breaking and maybe the pieces were hitting something, making the noise. I guess when the belt finally broke and littered the road is when the A/C finally stopped.

A month or more ago we bought the belt but couldn't connect for Steve to put it on. Well yesterday was the big day. I was really hoping it was only the belt. He put it on and the A/C worked! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! About 5 minutes after leaving his house yesterday Bryan and Journey were saying "I'm freezing, turn it off". What a glorious sound! It blows SO cold too.

Hmmm, so where can we drive to, what day trip can we make now? What did the pioneers do without air conditioning?

THANK YOU STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe you one or two!

Comments

Marilee said…
A/C is a wonderful thing! (but, yeah, it makes us all woosies cakes when it gets hot)

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil