Four years ago

Four years ago I was pregnant and moving. I have been thinking about my pregnancy with Bryan. All the things I did while I was pregnant with him. I was due the end of November, so three months ahead of where I am now. We moved the first week in August.

We decided in April that we would move. We set out to get the house on the market. I painted the trim on the house, raised the flower bed rock trim. It had sunk over the years and needed to be raised and leveled. Everything had to be weeded well. I finished the walls in one of the bedrooms, I had put up fabric but it wasn't finished. I did all that! HOW? The only thing I can think of, is I felt better.

We painted the great room (vaulted ceilings) I was up on the tall ladder painting until I got dizzy and had to come down. So I know there were moments, plus I was throwing up still. I know that. I wish I had kept a journal.

I used to make dolls and even made a doll for my OB before I left. I had my 20wk ultrasound before we left, actually a week or so before. The last time I threw up in that pregnancy was 18 or 21wks. Looking back, I was she-ra. What a difference from now.

Now, I barely keep up on the laundry, I don't know if my kids have clean clothes today, actually. Dishes get done, some how...oh ya I throw up doing them. Food gets made, but I throw up then too. Just standing up makes me want to hurl, forget being on a ladder or on the roof. Forget being on my knees pulling rocks out of the ground. All I want is my bed.

I do have good days though. I live for those. They seem to be getting further apart though. I keep hearing "you are how far along? oh you're almost past the bad part". I laugh and pray they are right. Unfortunately it is getting worse, not better.

I guess I have left the power of positive thinking sleeping today. I am so surprised at the difference from 4yrs ago.

Comments

Heather said…
You are going to have to change your heading.... Random thoughts of a mother of 6!!!!
Tami said…
Amazing what happens when you are older and have more kids to keep up with. I remember being my sickest with Elisabeth. Don't want to go back there. Audrey was hard too, but is already hard to remember. Funny, huh? What a blessing it will all be worth it. Hugs!
Marilee said…
Awe, shucks--sorry you're not feeling so great. I hope it does get better.

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil