I'm going to AUSTIN!

I am so excited! My mom called from work the other day and said "do you feel well enough to travel". Hmmmm, travel where? Travel to WalMart? Travel to Mexico? Travel? I have been feeling pretty good lately. I was really hoping I was over the hump. She told me my SIL called and said they wanted to fly her down for the weekend. WOHOO! My brother and his family have been living in Quatar for 6 months. They are home to renew Visas and will return.

SO she asked if I wanted to come too. WOW! I haven't been "home" in about 5yrs I guess. Of course going to Texas at the end of July, first of August isn't the best time to go. Today down there it rained and the high was 103. 100% humidity so it felt even hotter I'm sure. I hope I survive!

I will only be there for a short visit, but it will be nice to get away from things here. A get away for mom is always welcomed! I am so excited!

Comments

Tami said…
Have a great time! We are headed there the end of August,beginning of September. I can't wait.
How fun, have a great time!
Marilee said…
Glad you went and had a good time!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil