The "BESTEST" helper!

 


Journey is my one I can always count on for any help I need. She is always ASKING to help. "Mom, can I __________?" Sometimes it drives me crazy. Really I am so happy to take her up on the offer. I know I need to let her do what she can now and develop a strong sense of wanting to help and enjoying it. She LOVES to take care of Liberty. She adores her baby sister. She loves to feed her and does a great job, very little mess! She is the one who wants to go with me places. I'm not sure if she really likes to help or maybe she just wants to be with ME. I sure do enjoy her company. She is such a great little girl!

Her teacher had told me she if she wasn't in her class she wouldn't believe she was in Kindergarten. Her teacher took time off to have a baby and she left word for the subs if there was any issue or confusion on where things were or what something was to "ask Journey". Katie's teacher who was Journey's reading group teacher said similar things, she had to "remind herself Journey was "just" in Kindergarten. She is wise beyond her years I think.

I have been given so many gifts! Journey is one. I have 7 in one place, how lucky am I?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil