Good Bye Heather!

Almost 4yrs ago I met the new gal moving into the neighborhood. She had just closed on the house and was showing it to her parents. She was HUGE with child and due anyday. We have been friends since. She left this morning in her van following her husband in a big 26" Penske moving truck. Bryant is going to Northern Colorado University to get his Doctorate in Music Education! WOW! I can't even read music. This is a great move or them.

She was my go to friend. I would call her when I was mad or sad or happy. She was there when I needed a kick in the rear. She had no qualms of giving me that kick. She is fearless. I will miss her very much!

LAst night I had a crazy idea to break into her garage and saran wrap her van (thank you Amy). BUT, I didn't have a key nor did I RALLY want to BREAK in. Marybeth didn't have a key yet, so I opted for a sign instead. I had my talented and creative daughter, Lindsey draw out what I wanted. The girls did much of the painting. Marybeth and Corrie would have been there too. I know they would have been. A sick child kind of puts a damper on somethings. Marybeth got some miniture snickers of Bryant's drive and was going to pick up oreos, but I insisted on making them. YUMM! So, when they left to go get dinner last night at 9:30 Scott and I put the sign up and left the bag of goodies in the drive.
 

 


I watched for them to come home worrying they would just open the garage door and miss the sign and possibly run over the bag. I'm a worrier. They didn't run over the bag or miss the sign. I am glad Heather had on a big tee shirt last night. The gates were opened. Mine too. Heather, you are an awesome friend and I will miss you being across the street! Good luck and be happy!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Marilee said…
I am sad for you that your bestie just moved. I love ya!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil