Talented Lindsey

Last week Lindsey was making a picture out of rocks on our sidewalk. I am sad I didn't take a picture of it. It looked like a horse! I have been half heartedly looking for art classes for her. I have looked in the community ed catelogs that come in the mail and there isn't anything for kids. I could take a class, but not her. The other day I happened on a sign in someone's yard that said "Drawing classes". I was picking up boxes for my friend Heather and asked the gal whose house I was at if she knew anything about it. The guy teaches at a local school and has a studio in Payson. I was SO excited! She will be starting Drawing classes on Tuesday. She is already so talented I am happy she can be guided by someone who can direct her and help her with methods. She creates with everything! Rocks, clay, pencil, paint etc. She is awesome! Here is a dragon she did.

 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil