Wildlife in Yellowstone

The buffalo are ALL over yellowstone. I have heard they are very aggressive! I'm happy that none we saw were. We had them walk out in front of the car in front of us. It would have been in front of us had we not let the people turn out in front of us. Some were take out of our car, others we got out and took pictures. A big horn sheep jumped up over a ledge we had just been looking over. It was GREAT! Scott was already in when I got the picture. The black bear was pretty far away, but I got a good picture with my zoom lens. There was a man from a forgein country that told us there was a beer. HUH? Then it clicked, BEAR! It was fun to watch!!




The buf
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Looks like you guys had a great trip. We haven't been to Yellowstone in a couple of years, but it is so pretty up there. Glad the trip went well.

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil