ICE!

 
So what happens when your gutter spout is full of ice and the sun melts the snow on the roof?

 
The water drips forming icicles. Then the water also melts and drips to the ground below.

 
This is what happens when this happens on the NORTH face of your house. It becomes a hazard! I need a big orange cone! I have learned from past experience to stay away from ice. This "puddle" is right in front of my van, so I walk around the van to get to the garbage cans. BUT the exahust of my van will drip water (melted ice) and ice will form behind the van.

So to all my friends and neighbors....beware of my driveway! Next year I will think of something to prevent this hazard. I bet I said that last year too. HMMMMM!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Tami said…
We have had a ton of ice here. Drew is looking for salt to spread out to help it melt. Of course we haven't made it to Lowes or Home Depot yet, but maybe that could help ya. Stay safe!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil