Type A personality?


I was talking to Alicia the other day and how she likes to have things planned out. I don't. I guess it is a good thing the Gospel has certain guidelines to keep me in check. Okya, I'm not that bad. LOL!

It got me thinking about how I am so scattered brained. IF I planned things better I bet I wouldn't be as bad. AS BAD....

this morning Journey came in with her groundhog she made at pre school and said "we all have to make the same thing, why?" Hu oh! She is like me. She was saying she wants to do something different. So I guess I need to explain to her she can still be different. She can color her groundhog brown or purple. She wants to color it "right", so brown it is. It did have blue eyes though. :) She is feeling like she has to do everything like everyone else. She is definately different and has a streak of independence that runs deep, yet she has a dominate streak that wants to please. I hope she can find a good balance of it.

Comments

Frogcreek said…
What a cutie! So funny about the just so, M used to be like that, But not anymore! They always go changing, when you least expect it. GREAt photo of you and DH below, you look fab, girl!-K

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil