Valentine Week

This week has been a fun one for me. I decided last week I wanted to do somehting special for Scott all week. Last Saturday we went out on our Valentine's Date. My mom watched the kids and we went to dinner and a movie. Our date was done, yet I wanted to so something little each day. I found the idea at Familyfun.com.

Monday was "Orange you glad I love you?" I made him his favorite cookies of all time and took them to him. Orange slice cookies!

Tuesday it was "I'm nuts about you" and I gave him pistachios, his favorite nut.

Today, Wednesday, he got a "Honeydew" list. Okay, I didn't give HIM a list, I gave him an opportunity to write a list for me. I did give him stipulations though, I do have 30#s of beef to can and also I have a cold.

Thursday, is "You're always in my heart" and he will get some artichoke hearts, another favorite. Yumm!

Friday is "Olive you", I'm going to find him so gourmet greek olives, probably at Sunshine Market in Orem.

Saturday, well it isn't totally decided and I girl has to have a secret or two, right?

This has been a fun week, thinking of just little things to make his day a bit brighter. I know these are huge things, but I have seen a light in his eyes when he looks at me. It is a bit brighter. I have been extremely lucky, that light has always shown bright for me. It is fun to see it brighten a bit, jsut by the little acts of service.

I love, Scott so much and am so thankful for him in my life! He definately completes me!

Comments

What a very cute idea! I wish I was that creative. Family Fun is a great site for ideas.
Tami said…
That is so sweet! I bet your husband feels so loved. You are such a great wife! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil