I love to see the temple....

This is an old draft. I apparently didn't hit post. So this is from last Thursday.

I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday....

The days I go to the temple I notice I need extra help to make it through the day. Seriously, those days are almost painful. So sad to say outloud. I find I am easily frustrated and on edge. I snap at the kids so quick.

By the time I get out the door I am saying a prayer of thanksgiving and seeking forgiveness for my short fuse. Often, I feel as if I'm not worthy to be going to the Lord's house. I know it is the advesary working on me. Once I walk in those doors all those feelings melt away and I soften immediately.

Tonight I am lucky enough to actually be going with Scott. Usually we don't go together, we alternate. I am anxious for this visit.

I love to See the Temple, I'll go inside someday.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil