What keeps you awake?

I woke up early this morning. I woke from a very bizarre dream. It was the kind that you hope never happens, but COULD. In my dream we had recieved a bunch of calls from people I didn't know. It was as if we were just looking at the caller ID and not picking up. There was a knock at the door, we had JUST sat down to eat dinner. A man was at the door I didn't recognize at all. Scott gave him a huge hug and began talking to him as if they were best friends. I guess they were from years ago. Scott had talked to him earlier and not told me that we were letting his man's parents stay with us. I looked around and thought "WHAT was he thinking?!". So the man walks out and gets his Dad. He brings his dad in, HE's BLIND!!!!!!! Then comes the mom, in a motorized scooter!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wake up! (Lindsey is Rolling thinking this is so funny!)

So there I lay this morning (5:45) thinking about the crazy dream and HOW was I going to care for these people as the visit. Um, HELLO, it's JUST a dream. So then I beging to think about more pressing issues...do I get up now and work out? Am I going to be able to make it to 3rd grade Hershey Track? Do I work out? I wonder what the bathroom vanity is going to REALLY look like (I'm picking up a used vanity from a remodel job), Do I get up NOW to work out? So with all the thinking about working out, I got out of bed and began to get ready. Man,I wanted to crawl BACK in bed. It was warm...but no it was already about 6:20 by then. I'm NOt falling back to sleep. I did wonder how many "Pretty Boy" crowed. I've started to hear the others too...they are MUCH quieter, which I am greatful!

So, what keeps you up? Dumb dream! If Scott REALLY did that I would send him to a hotel...wait, I have a shed and a dog house. ROFL! HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! He knows better, right? Yes, he does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil