Lucky Five

So this is circulating in the blog world....Sounds like fun! Sign up, you won't be sorry! The first 5 people to leave a comment to this post will receive something from me, Shelley! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:.

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I give you (but there's a pretty good chance you might).

2. What you receive will be just for you.

3. You will receive it by April 20th. Depending on when I leave for Brazil.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. Currently, I have no clue. I just saw this on Marilee's blog and thought it would be a fun way to serve.


The Catch? Yep...you have to pay it forward in a way. Post it on your blog and let me know you have. You will then get something great (hopefully you think so to) from me. I hope we all can have fun with this and touch someone else. Have fun!

Comments

Marilee said…
I would like a gift from you, Shelley Jackson! Thanks for participating--it really is fun!
The Crook Book said…
HELLO SHELLEY! It looks like you are already spreading service. Helping someone with a garden is a great service! I hope to get mine started this week. WAHOO! I am number two! Great idea! I will have to do this too! You are a great example. You inspire me to be better!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil