Freecycle

I dont' know if you know about FreeCycle.org or not. It is a nifty way of getting rid of unwanted items whether it is an old smoker you've had for 13yrs and used ONCE or a Yamaha keyboard your husband wanted to keep even though you have a digital piano. These are my two most recent items listed on FreeCycle.

I posted them both on Saturday as I was working on the garage. I got NO hits on the keyboard so I broadened the reach and posted it on another freecycle group. Well this morning I ahve 9 people who want the keyboard. Now, who to choose.....

Do I pick the mom tooking for something for her autistic son to play on, the one who wants her son's to take piano lessons so they can be of more service on their LDS missions, the one who herself is going to be taking lessons, the one who is borrowing a keyboard while her kids are taking lessons? I skipped the ones who were jsut "I want a keyboard". I may jsut pick a number from 1-9 and call it good. I wish I could say "You are the one who has the greatest need", but I can't. I have seen Taken posts that have said things like "I wish I had 30 _________ to give away". I guess I understand. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

Oh on a side note, Scott said he wished we could give Bryan a brother. Hmmm, I wonder if those could be found on FreeCycle. ROFL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil