Wonderbox bread? (EDITTED)

First, what is a wonderbox? A wonderbox is an insulated "box" that uses the heat in the item to finish cooking it. You can make rice, stew, cooked wheat, roast (so I have heard) and even BREAD. The gist of this is you heat the item , say RICE to a boil then cover it and put it in the wonder box and let it cook.

SINCE HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY PICTURES ON BLOGSPOT I MADE A WEB ALBUM you can view
http://picasaweb.google.com/brghtii/Wonderbox



To make wonderbox bread you first need to make a bread dough like you would normally. On the second Rise or 1st if there is only one, you put the dough in a cereal bag that has been greased. Twist tie it so it is closed. Put the cereal bagged dough in a Oven bag (Renyolds). twist tie it with a loop so the water doesnt' get in it. Put warm water (about 1/4 pan full) in pan and set the bread dough (in bags) in it to let rise. The warm water will make it rise fast. Once risen bring the water to a boil (with the bread dough in it) keep covered. Quickly place in wonderbox, pan and all. ***You will want to be sure that the lid doesnt' come off. On my second try the air in the bag expanded so much it popped the lid up and it lost a lot of heat. I had to reheat it. It works but not as well as doing it right the first time.

I hope this works better this time. I noticed that blogger wouldn't let me ad more than 4 pictures, I just kept adding and copy and pasting them into my edit window. I guess it didn't like that. I thought I was being smart. I was wrong.

Comments

Marilee said…
Amazing!! You are so efficient!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil