If you're cold you eat more....

We were out running around last night and went to Wendy's. You know it is aways so cold in there. I wonder how cold it is and what their electric bill is, jsut of AC. I noticed, my kids gobbled down their food and came asking for more! That was a first! Usually they pick at food when we are out. Dirves me nuts. This time, the girls all asked for me to buy more. Either they are growing up or the saying is true.

On the way home I explained that when you are cold your body is burning more calories to keep you warm, so you tend to eat more. I don't know if it is really immediate or not...it seemed to be last night. Dejah, was a hoot, she said "Mom, I think we need to put a fan ont he bench where Katie sits". It took me a few minutes to connect what she was saying. It was hilarious once I realized what she said. Katie's is my picky child. I guess, Dejah thinks her being cold would solve that.

Katie didn't like that idea at all! "I'm not eating anything or sitting by a fan!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil