Turning a corner?

Who me? I guess. Dang! I want to be back to my pre-baby size. Hmmm...is that even possible. How come some women can shrink back to their teeny tiny flat tummy way after having kids? It just ain't fair! Just ain't!

I lost 30lbs in 2007. That is amazing! Too bad I gained 10 of that back in 2008. Okay, so I was diagnosed with crohn's and I haven't been excercising. I'm sure it is the latter of those two that caused me to put on the weight. SO, now I want to loose 20lbs.

A friend who is doing weight watchers recommends that I start with 10% of my current weight. SO....that will be NOT 20lbs. So my goal is 14lbs. That isn't too bad, right? 14 isn't that much! I can do that easily! Possitive self talk, that's right! I CAN do it! I lost 30 from 2/07-8/07. Fourteen should take, what? THREE! I can do that! Okay, Halloween here I come! No cow this year I'll be a Vixen (only for my hubby). I was a cow petty much since I was pregnant with my first child (10+yrs ago)

How am I going to do this? A LOT of possitive self talk and good friends! Weight watchers without the meetings. Drinking LOTS of water. I love water, I love water I love water (see positive self talk). I'm going to "do Melt it off with Mitch Gaylord". He will kick my rear! My abs already hurt! Oh the joys of this kind of pain!

My main problem area? The gut! It measures 41". THat is NOT to be confused with the waist! :) My waist is smaller. YEAH! I DO have waist! My goal is to have my waist to be smaller....you really thought I was going to tell you how small I wanted it? That would give way too much away. Okay, maybe not. I'm jsut going with 10% smaller. :) 20% would be awesome though. OH, ya that would be nice! :)

Hmmm, then there is my denial setting in. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil