More of my Journey

Ain't she cute! Not 100% sure ont he date of this picture I can't find the picture now. That's what happens when you loose a hard drive and recover things...they sometimes get lost on the new hard drive. she is between 12-18mo
 


This is shortly after moving to Utah. She isn't quite two yet here.
 



This was this past summer!
 


The evening of her first day of preschool this year.
 


It is amazing how things have changed! She was my "pudgey" baby. Not that she ever really was...she was just slower to loose her baby fat than the others. So scrumptous! Journey is the sweetest little almost 5 year old in the world. I am so happy she is MINE!

I am still looking for the "lost" files of her birth. I hope to find them soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil