Genes

What do you hope your children inherit from your genes instead of your spouses?

Teeth (didn't have a cavity till 27!)
sinuses

What about your husband/spouse's instead of yours?

Eyesight
digestive system
immune system
metabolism

It is hard to look at family history and think....THAT could affect my children. I don't want them to get that. Can we rewrite it all? Okay, I guess not. We need to teach them how to best cope with what we are given. We are all so blessed in a miriad of ways. Having suffered from endometriosis and having four girls makes me nervous for them. How will it effect them? Will they get it?

I guess it is best not to worry about it right now. The time will be later for that. Will they get what I got from MY mom? Maybe, yet we have some balancing genes in there too. Thanks Scott! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil