DOh!

SO I got a phone call a week and half ago. It went something like this....

Me: Hello

Her: Hi, this is __________ from Dr. __________ office.

Me: Oh, hi

Her: I was wondering if you were ready to come in for a cleaning.

Me: oh yes, I guess it is time for that.

Her: I have an appointment tomorrow, would you like to take that?

Me: no, I can't take that one. Do you have one next week? Late in the week, my son has been sick and I want to be sure none of the others get it.

Her: Oh sure, I have one on Tuesday at 9:40.

Me: Uh, no, later in the week, Thursday or Friday

Her: Oh yes, how about Thursday at 12:00?

ME: okay lets do it then. When was the last time I came in, anyway?

Her: July 2006

Me: WHOA! I guess it is PAST time!

Her: well, yes it is.

So I am headed to the dentist shortly. I don't like the dentist. I am a strange one and hate that super slick feeling and how my teeth seem to MOVE afterwards. ICKY! I shouldn't mind the dentist though. I didn't have cavities before I turned 27 and had 3 kids. :) Could be worse, right? I could be going in for a crown or something, right? Knock on wood, right!

Comments

Marilee said…
I love going to dentist for a cleaning!!! I could do it every month.

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil