Amazing!

I told Scott I wanted to go to see Twilight (movie) and he said he would take me. Wow, there! I figured it would be a girls night out type of movie he would refuse to go see.My mom watched the kids for us last night and he took me to see Twilight.

I was sure to say thank you for taking me. See, he is an action type guy. He likes to see things blow up. He is NOT into the romance flicks. I had told him enough about the book that he could follow things. At the end I turned to him and said, "what did you think?". He said "I liked it". WHOA!!! So, we have gone to movies (his kind) and he said "It was okay". So to hear him say he liked it. WHOA!

I knew going in that the movie was NOT going to be a lot like the book. HOW can you make a movie from a book like that? There was BOUND to be big changes! There were. I definately liked the book SOOOOO much more! I was facinated by the Tree scene though. That was gorgeous!

Thanks honey for taking me to see Twilight! You're the best!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That was so nice of Scott to take you! :) I'm glad you both enjoyed the movie!
Marilee said…
I bet YOU weren't disappointed!! It was a great movie!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil