Ham

I like Ham. I actually like ham more than turkey. Good thing, look what I have. 100% pure HAM!

 

 


Bry has never been one to take a bath. Only out of my desire for a quick clean kid. Bryan probably has taken only a couple of handfuls of baths in his life. He loves the shower...has since he was a baby. I guess he didn't have much of a choice. OOPS! And he loves the camera.

He loves his momma too. He has been sick th epast couple of days and he came in our room about 5am and said "I need a kiss". I wanted to say "go to bed!" but he came over and let his momma give him a kiss on the top of his head. He went back to bed for about 15min, then asked for a drink of water. I prefered the kiss, I didn't have to get out of bed for that one. hehehe
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Robin said…
Oh man I love this little Bryan boy!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil