Dejah's Christmas Program

Today was Dejah's Christmas program at school They sang a song I hadn't heard before "Little toy trains". I really liked it! I found a youtube video of Dony Osmond singing it to his baby son. I think it was much better having it sung by 3 third grade classes.



It was so sweet to see my Dejah happy and singing. I got luck to sit right up front where she was. She was one of th dancers too. It was so funny after them dancing the boys and girls all rubbed their fingers then wiped them off on their pants. It was hillarious. I guess they have cooties.

 


 


 


 

Comments

Sister Snoopy said…
How did that baby NOT cry?

And fall asleep on cue?

Must have some Osmond blood in him! *chuckle*

I love that song!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil