Before and after

My friend Robin colored my hair today. The plan was to cut it too...that will be tomorrow if all goes well. So today she colored my hair and did my brows. I LOVE it! She parted it on the opposite side as normal for me. I like it though!

Poor thing, I ran out of there fighting with Bryan, trying to get to the School for book fair duty and I didn't get the full effect of the new do as it was still really wet. I left with a "I can't tell if I like it yet, it is still too wet and dark". I think I had her thinking I didn't like it. It is dry now and I can see all three colors in it now. LOVE IT!

Before!
 

After!
 


Thank you Robin! You Rock! Now I need to figure out something to do for you.

Comments

Heather said…
Sweet! I'm excited to see the cut too! Robin is so amazing!
The Lindsays said…
I love the colors! She did an awesome job. It looks similar to how I used to get my hair colored back in the day and I paid $80 to get it done?! Can't wait to see it with the new cut.
Marilee said…
Woo Hoo! I love hair day!!!
Tami said…
It looks great! Can't wait to see the new cut, though it looks great right now!
Katie said…
I didn't know that Robin did hair! It looks great!
Jay said…
So chic - I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil