Karate???

My sweet, shy little girl wants to take Karate. She has been asking me to get her in classes for over a week, multiple times a day. Part of me thinks "COOL! This will bring her out of her shell", the other part makes me nervous for her shyness. Can she handle the firmness? Then, I think this would be a GREAT opportunity for her to extend herself.

Oh the worries of being a mom. I lover her and want to protect her from the world. I guess, there are somethings she can learn in the world.

Anyone know where I should sign her up for a trial period?

Comments

Marilee said…
Go for it! You may want to check to see if Beehive Taekwando still holds classes in Goshen. They are based in Nephi, but last I knew they only charged $25/month and $30 start up fee for uniform and sparring gear (dang cheap!) Good luck with that.
Katie said…
I know there is a place in Spanish Fork but that might be too far! I know sometimes the calendar that comes in the mail has coupons for a free class and then money off the first month. I will let you know if I find any!
Tami said…
I love Karate. You just have to find the perfect class. You want kind discipline that isn't focused on tournaments, but the discipline. Austin was in a great class in Texas and I loved it.

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil