It felt like a modeling shoot

A while back I was talking to a friend (Merrilee!) and told her I used to ALWAYS wear make-up and had my nails painted RED. I had long gargantuan nails...MINE not fake. Yes, I am a bit different now. LOL! Below are my senior pictures. These are pictures of untouched proofs. The one I got, isn't even in these. It is funny, that even today I see the zit on my cheek. It still pops out at me to say hello.

This seemed like a glamour shot thing or a modeling shoot. It was REALLY fun. They told me to bring something i normally wore and something I didn't normally wear. That bright shirt was my FAVORITE! The leather skirt, well...it was mine, but I didn't like to wear it. The black blouse was something I didn't normally wear (oh really?)

I dug these out because I had been visiting with my friend yesterday and I told her "There is a sexy thing under all this". See...here she is, too bad she is 18!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sister Snoopy said…
Those are YOUR nails? Yowza! Mine refuse to grow!!!

I'm not even sure where my senior photos are....

A funny, though... While it's been 21 years since I had my senior photos taken *gulp*, I find it absolutely hilarious that my future and current mother-in-law proofed my photos all those years ago since she (still) worked(s) for the studio that did mine!
Marla said…
That was fun to look at. I can not believe how long your nails were. I have to tell you I think you should bring the red lipstick back. I also saw no zit!
Robin said…
Ahhh! Shelley! That's what we sould do to your hair! Not as extreme, but you can SO do light hair you should put a bunch of high lights in when you chop it!!! Whatdaya say? That would be ADORABLE!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil