FaceBook

Okay who was it?! Who did it? Heather? Alicia? Who do I blame? That place is NUTS! Absolutely NUTS! I have a personality that I guess would make me an alcoholic! Seriously! Good thing I don't drink.

Well, really I would like to thank you. I have found some old friends on there, i doubted I would ever see again. It has been so fun to catch up and relive moments. I have found some from Austin, that actually live HERE. Can you believe it? Okay so I'm sure you can, after all we share religion.

I think Face Book is great and terrible! I'm addicted! Totally! But I'm glad because I am reconnecting with some great people. So thank you!

BTW, I lost TWO pounds! :)

Comments

Sister Snoopy said…
*phew*

Glad it wasn't me!!!

*wink*
Katie said…
Hey I am addicted too. It is alot of fun to find old friends. Also to talk to friends here. Some times I feel like I only see people at church and the rest of the time I am a hermit. I love Facebook!
Tami said…
Ditto!

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil