He really does say funny things



"Mom, take a picture of me", then he runs away.

"Mooommmmyyy...I Lub you", with a big hug and kiss. This happesn about 8 times a day. Today however was different. That cute little boy got mad at me. I let him run around without changing his diaper and clothes so long we were in a hurry to get Journey from pre-school. He didn't want me to change his clothes, so I tossed them to him and told HIM to change his own clothes. A few minutes later he is STILL not changed. So I started pulling his clothes off, got his diaper changed. He says "I don't want to wear a diaper!" Oh cool! You wanna go pee pee in the potty? "no, my bottom is not big, I can't go in the potty". HUH???? Then he tells me he doesn't like me. UGH! Not this phase! All the way to get Journey he is bawling. All about me changing his clothes! Dang it! I would look back and he would say "I don't like you!"

Okay he acts like that when he is hungry. BUT he had just eaten a second bowl of cereal. Hmmmmm. We had to be at the school not long after getting Journey so we ran to Smith's (grocery store) and ate at their deli. guess what he is saying after eating? "I LUB you mommy!" Are you still mad at me? He slowly shakes his head.

It is so funny how they just want to have amind of their own. They want to be the ones to say "It's time to get dressed" or "it's time to go". They want control. Unfortunately so do I.

I love the "I lub you mommy!" Melts my heart. There isn't much that is better than having your child say that and give you a big hug. It is the best! It makes those fights worth it. Hmmm, that sounds funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil