BEWARE steeping tea too long! (Cleanse day 8)

Each night on the MC you drink and herbal tea (lax tea) with Senna in it. I use SMOOTH MOVE. You are only supposed to steep it for about 10 minutes. Well, last night I forgot about it and left it for atleast TWENTY! Well, the stronger it is the sooner it will wake you up. It woke me up at 3:30 AM. GOODNESS!!!! I do have to say there is a bunch more crap in there! So beware how long you steep it. I hadn't had cramps with it until this AM.

The SWF seems to be taking longer today again. ?????? Not sure why that is. I am feeling good though. I plan to drink more lemonade and water today. See if I can flus more out since I only have a few days left and I am anxious to return to normalcy with my family, not hiding at meal time. I have read two and a hlf books in the past 8 days though so I am doing good things. LOL! I way behind on laundry though. I have good energy! I need to get moving on the importnt things in the house though. I have been lazing around in my mind I am only tkaing in a small amount of calories and need to take it easy even though my energy has been better than normal.

Detox symptoms....I have had minimal symptoms all along. I have not had big headaches. The only thing I can think of is being tired, irritable, my legs hurt on day one and on ocassion my tummy bothered me. I have IBS though so that is bound to happen. It was short lived though. This was not the cramping that occured with the tea this am...different spots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil