Cleanse Day Seven (PM)

WOW! I am almost done with day SEVEN! All I can think of is "WOW! How have I done this?" It is amazing how the body adjusts! It really does! Seriously! I have been missing food though.

Yesturday, we decided to go to Ogden (about 2hrs North). My Hubby didn't have Breakfast. I had been avoiding leaving the house. I hadn't gone to the store to replenish our cereal supply so the girls had eaten it all before he made it to the kitchen. I needed water (distilled), lemons and maple syrup so I was headed to the store. He said to wait and we would go all at once. SO we all piled in and went to the HEalth food store fist then to the grocery store. His plan was to get pop tarts. So he went in and I stayed out with the kids in the van. He came out with a DOZEN FRESH doughnuts. Oh my goodness!! They smelled just like KRISPY CREAMES! They weren't but oh how heavenly they smelled. He handed them out to the kids and I had to get out and hang out at the bakc of the van while he dished them out. There were filled ones, glazed ones, maple ones, chocolate...you name it he had it! Apple fritters. Oh I was in AGONY! He didn't even realize what he had done either....UNTIL...he came back to ask which ones I wanted! Then he felt horrible! So once everyone was situated with the bounty we headed off. I ahd to lean agains the window, some how it wasn't so strong smelling there. I kept tearing up and couldn't believe how he did that!

In Ogdenw e went shopping and needed to eat lunch. THEY did anyway. So we all sat down at the store deli and ordered. I drank my lemonade while smelling burgers cooking and watching people eat ice cream. As soon as I was done with my Lemonade I said "I have to get out of here!" Watching people eat is torture! Preparing food isn't so bad. ????? I know strange!

Apparently life goes on a round the person doing the MC. I have made meals for my family most nights. Fish with garden veggies, chili, tacos (tonight) with homemade tortillas (I usually do this), PIZZA (ordered) . Last night it was late when we got back so they made PB&J. I had nothing to do with it. I painted in the basement. I'm on night 7 so I must be missing other dinners. LOL!

Our garden is bursting with veggies! That is what I miss the most right now. Corn on the cob fresh...not even cooked. Tomatoes! Fresh cukes. Man, another 5 days or so before I can eat that kind of ruffage.

The SWF went through quick yesturday but today I got up at 5:30 to start so I would be sure to be finished before church. We go at 9. I needed to be free from the throne so I could get the kids ready. WEll, this morning it was the SLOWEST geting moving! I didn't think I would be on time to church. I made it but had to make a few visits while at church.

My hubby asked today if I get hungry. He had complained his tummy was growling. I was still making the tortillas. I looked at him without sympathy. LOL! I think I said something like "oh really?". He asked if I got hungry and I told him yes, but I just drank the lemonade and was fine. That at the moment I just felt as if it was close to dinner. Not starving like you would think. Jsut knew it was dinner time. But with steak and chicken cooking (similar to fajitas tonight instead of ground beef)...you begin to imagine the taste!

I think Scott Tried to redeem himself yesturday buy saying after I was done he would take me to RED LOBSTER. LOL! The kids were trying to get their way too...."how about Chuck-A-Rama, it is an ALL YOU CAN EAT". So now I need to think of a GOOD place to eat with good healthy foods. I don't an all you can eat. I would have unhealthy foods staring at me tempting me to eat the OLD way.

I had a friend (the one that ws GOING to do the cleanse with me), tell me my face looked alot thinner. I have to agree. I don't notice anything else, but my face. FIVE pounds off the face? Possible! LOL! I am interested to see what the next few days bring.

I am looking forward to some GOOD food soon! :) ALmost on day 8.

Comments

JoAnn said…
Omgosh Shelley, you are doing so great. I'm so proud of you for sticking with it....I'm soooo impressed. What an inspiration you are...so do you notice any more energy, or feel any better physically, after all the toxins are supposedly leaving your body?

Are you still having accidents? What do you think? Would you recommend this to your friends?

WOW! Only 3 more days left....hopefully your tongue will be pink....would you keep going if it wasn't?

I'm so proud of you! WooHoo! I was worried about you yesterday! I'm so impressed you made it thru that tough time....

And that dh of yours should be shot for bringing donuts into a car while you are just sitting there not eating for 7 days...shame on him!

JoAnn
JoAnn, thank you!

Tha accidents are gone! Thank goodness! That is pretty embarassing, to say the least!

I am feeling really good. My energy is high.

I would Defiantely recommend this to my friends. It is hard for the first few days and it does get easier. REALLY it does. If it didn't I would have caved for those doguhnuts! You jsut have to decide youa re going to stick to it. It is a simple cleanse...you don't eat anything just the lemonade, SWF, lax tea and water. That is it!

I'm not sure if I will go till my tounge is pink all over or not. I have most of my left side of my tounge is pink and spots int he back. I don't think it will be all pink by Wednesday night though. I think 10 days is pretty amazing! I think Scott is anxious to have me as a member of the family again. LOL! I get reclusive at meals.

I think I would really gear up for the next one to make it easier. Avoiding sugars and such for a while prior.

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil