Cleanse Day Three

My Sister in Law called today and was surprised I was STILL doing it. Hmmm...I think I just got more incentive to do it longer! I was ready to quit this morning! Now I am going strong! I have not been hungry at all today. I was really weak this morning, but have gotten strength back.

The SWF worked even better today and is flush more stuff out....no longer like it was yesturday. It was funny last night, I made spagehtii and went to see if it was ready. I usually taste it. I put it in my mouth and immediately thought "oh crud! and ran to the sink and spat it out!" LOL! I made toasted fench bread too. THAT would've been better to cheat with. HMMM, I love french bread and it even better when it has been toasted with butter. YUM!

I was really lazy yesturday and took a nap...well, decided to read instead. I read almost the whole book! LOL!

I haven't had any major detox symptoms. I am pretty healthy and don't smoke or drink so those don't need to be cleaned out...I do have antidepressant remnants in my though. BLECH! I haven't had the headaches that seem to be common. I had a headache the first morning but it subsided by afternoon.

Overall I am doing very well I think. Just breaks to the bathroom. :) Oh my tounge is white...blech and I have gone down 3lbs. I am now 2lbs away from being 20lbs down from my highest non-pregnancy weight. That weight was 165 as of Feburary 20th, 2007!!! WOHOOO! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil