Day two AM

I slept like a log last night! It felt so good! I didn't even wake up when my neighbors went walking. Usually Nala (my dog) barks at them. I did hear her bark at 6:30 when they came home. My bowels started moving about 7am and I went potty and drank my SWF (salt water flush). It was easier this morning. I thought of miso soup. LOL! I laid back down for a bit. SLowly it began to work. It is now 11:20 and I don't think I'm finished with the flush. Skip this part if you don't wnat to know gross details......my stool was well not stool but mostly liquid. The fluid was almost yellow. The last one I had was really yellow and clear. It was very acid and burned.

Okay not so gross now. I have developed a white coating on my tounge, they say it is toxins coming out....gross. They say to continue the cleanse until your tounge is pink again. Could take longer than 10 days.

OH! I was NOT hungry this morning! I was still nauseated byt the salt water too...that hasn't changed it was just easier to down and I drank ALL of it.

Almost lunch time for my kids. Simple PB&J I think! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil