Cleanse day Four

Holy cow!!! I'm here and kickin! LOL! Yesturday was a good day. I wasn't very hungry. Did I say that right? Yep, I wasn't very hungry. Strange!

I did make a mistake and accidently at a grape. We have grape vines along our back and side fences. The skins are a bit tough and I tasted one to see if they were ripe. I squeezed the inside into my mouth. It wasn't ripe. I didn't even relize what I had done until a bit later. I was picking a plum and thinking "I'd like to taste this plum" then realized I had a taste of grape in my mouth. OOPS! Oh well! I small grape.

I didn't really have any detox symptoms yesturday and I was quite active. Today is different. My tummy is hurting...not sure what is up with it. I guess detox symptoms. I think today will be a relaxed day. I do need to do some laundry (okay a lot) but I think that will be about it.

I read on the Master Cleanse Forum http://therawfoodsite.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9 someone said "It's not gas!". I guess I got the idea of that today when I didn't make it to the bathroom. I thought I had a minute. I wanted to finish reading a post. Don't walk, RUN!

I really am surprised I had kept with this as long as I have. When it comes to food, I have NO willpower. I mean NONE! When I finish this I will have mastered food on some level. I am pleased I have made such good progress. WOW!

Comments

JoAnn said…
You are doing terrific. Congrats.

I need to do this....I probably have a body full of bad toxins...I'm so anxious to see how you feel once you add real food back....so I'm still going to wait till your tongue turns pink before I find 10 days that may work for me! LOL!

Great Job Shelley!

JoAnn

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil