Cleanse day Five

I'm struggling this morning! I haven't gone anywhere this week hardly. I walked to a neighbors around the block and when to the gas station to get milk. That is the extent of my travels this week. The sad thing is I could've gone out more earlier this week. I wasn't have BMs in the afternoons until Wednesday. Yesturday, I even had an accident again but it was in the afternoon! So I am nervous to leave the house for longer than 10 minutes.

I just drank the SWF it was hard this morning. It is so true that this is mostly mental. I can handle the hunger cause it is minimal. I am a social butterfly and am being cooped up. EEK! I'm seriously thinking this is the end. BUT, am hoping to push through today and get atleast one more day our of the way. Maybe it will get me over the hump. Almost half way there! ALmost!

UGH! This is hard! I was thinking, trying to figure out what I will do on Sunday when we have church at 9 and it goes for 3 hours. So I am timing how long it takes for the flush to do it's job. WE have plans to go to Ogden tomorrow (1 1/2hrs north) Can I make it in the car that long? OI!

I've made it to the fifth day! Can I make it through?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil