It is turning pink!!! Cleanse day NINE

Well, Iw as getting bummed that my tounge was still white. Now it is mostly pink! The coating is super thin. It never got really thick like they say it would. SO I guess, I was doing something right. LOL!

I have done super well until just a bit ago. Today is Pioneer Day and it is actually celebrated in Utah. It makes the day that the Mormon pioneers came to the Salt Lake Valley. We have a tradition of going on a little "trek" with the kids. We pull a wheelbarrow and another wagon. We have anscetery that came across in the Martin Handcart company, so we try to celebrate their life. I decided to make some candy for them that ws on a pioneer food website. Well, I ended up licking my fingers SEVERAL times. A couple were even intentional! Dang it! It was BROWN SUGAR candy. Similar to carmel. YUM!

I am excited to have it done! 10 days will be tomorrow! I will go ahead and do the Lemonade in the AMs and help continue the cleansing process.

YEAH Day ten is soon at hand! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial cellulitis

Goodbye Nala (graphic warning)

Brazil